Re: Building Debian source packages reproducibly (was: Re: [RFC] Proposal for new source format)

Hello,

In fact what can be important is problem of downloading artifacts
during build. At least in Java world given application can be small but
be dependant on many libs which are downloaded during build. Program
works, build is reproducible, but we can have no idea what it consist
of.

Best regards,
    Marek Mosiewicz