doxygen 1.8.16 is ready for unstable, 10+ packages will FTBFS on amd64

Hi,

ATM doxygen is stuck at 1.8.13 because during the freeze 1.8.15 caused ~20
FTBFS and it was decided to keep it out of buster.
Many issues were related to latex + tabu, now upstream has released 1.8.16 and
they claim they fixed the tabu issues:
https://github.com/doxygen/doxygen/issues/6769#issuecomment-519620678

A few weeks ago I have uploaded doxygen 1.8.16-1~exp3 to experimental.
I have also run a ratt job (https://github.com/debian/ratt) on amd64.
Of 722 reverse build dependencies:
- 86 failed the build
- of those 70 also fail without the new doxygen (could be proper FTBFS or
something with my setup like insufficient memory, timeout etc).
- the remaining 16 failures could be related to the new doxygen version.

2 are false positives (did not fail when manually rebuilt):
- libsigrok
- libtrace3

These 4:
- apophenia
- libemf
- libgnomecanvasmm2.6
- siscone
failed because of https://github.com/doxygen/doxygen/issues/7190
for that I included the patch from upstream here:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/doxygen/blob/master/debian/patches/blank-file-patterns.diff

The 10 remaining packages all fail with latex-related errors.
Unfortunately I know nothing about latex so I cant' help with those.
But I filed bugs or updated the existing open bug:
- ccfits, "Overfull \hbox" latex error, see: https://bugs.debian.org/943423
- fltk1.3, "! Undefined control sequence." latex error, see: https://bugs.debian.org/943426
- frobby, LaTeX Error: File `listofitems.sty' not found, see: https://bugs.debian.org/921300
- lapack, easy to fix by just removing one line from d/rules, see: https://bugs.debian.org/943431
- librostlab, LaTeX Error: File `listofitems.sty' not found, see: https://bugs.debian.org/943420
- libstxxl, LaTeX Error: File `listofitems.sty' not found, see: https://bugs.debian.org/921298
- openms, "! Undefined control sequence." latex error, see: https://bugs.debian.org/943450
- ppl, "! Undefined control sequence." latex error, see: https://bugs.debian.org/943451
- qevercloud, LaTeX Error: File `listofitems.sty' not found, see: https://bugs.debian.org/921297
- sdformat, LaTeX Error: File `listofitems.sty' not found, see: https://bugs.debian.org/943421

In a couple of weeks I'll upload to unstable, so we'll see what happens on non-amd64 archs.
I hope in the meantime we can address the 10 packages we already know will fail on amd64.

Paolo