Re: domain-specific names for source packages

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 08:05:28PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Let us please all name new source package same as main binary package
> (not same as upstream project).
[...]
> Therefore: Can we please use domain-specific names for source packages,
> to leave names available in generic namespace when possible.

a.) I agree with your proposal, Jonas. Thank you for bringing it up.
b.) patches for #253511 "provide guideline to keep the package namespace sane"
    to src:developers-reference welcome. That document's source is now
    ReStructureText, not SGML anymore, btw.
c.) patches or direct git commits & pushes... see README.contributing
    for more info on that.

--
cheers,
	Holger