Re: Mozilla Firefox DoH to CloudFlare by default (for US users)?

Becuase the best privacy solution would be to embed DNS resolver into
mozilla and they query root servers (which manage by ICANN) to find
IPs of TLDs server!
I mean the "users’ privacy" is a opaque general definition, rather
there are the spectrum of techniques which protect us against mass
surveillance. So in some sense there is violation and in other
condition it could be protector (ISP don't realize the packet DNS
QUERY ONLY). There is a trade of as always :)