Re: Has anyone else perceived this email as spam?

MAD [2019-08-23T08:31:37-03] wrote:

> Subject: Re: Has anyone else perceived this email as spam?

It is spam. Unfortunately your message was spam too because you quoted
the spam message. People's mail clients and mail servers have spam
filters which are trained automatically (and manually) and it is
possible that you got counted as a spam sender because your message had
spam content. I manually marked your message as spam to make Bogofilter
know about the content. I think you should not resend spam in email
form. If you need to refer to a spam content publish it somewhere else
in the internet.

--
///  OpenPGP key: 4E1055DC84E9DFF613D78557719D69D324539450
//  https://keys.openpgp.org/search?q=tlikonen@iki.fi