Re: GPL

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 00:14:12 -0300, "Anderson Ribeiro [ MAD ]"
<mad.gnulx@gmail.com> wrote:
>Good evening to all.
>Guys, I'm studying packaging.
>Because I am learning.
>
>I am trying to package it (Pulseaudio-version-12.99.2).

Aside from your original question, I would like to point you towards
the debian-mentors mailing list where beginner's packaging questions
are on-topic.

I do understand that you chose to begin with a package that is already
in Debian so that you have a working reference. But I'd like to
suggest that you begin with something less complex than pulseaudio.

Greetings
Marc
Mannheim, Germany  |     Beginning of Wisdom "     |