Re: how to handle upstream orig tarball with git-lfs reference files?

Hi,

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019, 04:18 Drew Parsons, <dparsons@debian.org> wrote:
We have the policy of not pulling files from the internet at build time,
which is probably a good policy to maintain.  Does it mean we want to
configure salsa or some other part of debian infrastructure to provide a
git-lfs service?  Maybe salsa can already do it, in which case a HOWTO
on wiki.debian.org would be useful.

Salsa already supports git-lfs, it's just not enabled by default. Moreover, my pristine-tar replacement, pristine-lfs, takes advantage of this support.

I'm on a phone, I'll write a longer reply later.

--
Cheers,
  Andrej