Re: Bits from the Release Team: ride like the wind, Bullseye!

On 2019, ഓഗസ്റ്റ് 9 1:16:23 AM IST, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
>I can already trigger all the autopkgtests in unstable for packages
>that
>are in experimental, so if you interested in this, please contact me.
>This would enable library maintainers to at least have an overview of
>what would happen. I could even activate this by default.

Yes, please do this by default so we can have a better picture of the transition. Though for many libraries we also need to rebuild reverse build dependencies. I have been using salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/meta/build for this. Right now I'm interested in libgit2, grpc and protobuf transitions.