Salsa CI - DebConf2019 Curitiba

Hi!

Part of the Salsa CI Team met at Debconf 2019 in Curitiba, and during the past
two weeks we managed to work on continuing to improve the project on different
topics:

* Diffusion on the usage and the importance of the project have been made.
  We presented two Long talks, one by Agustin Henze titled "Salsa CI - Debian
  Pipeline for Developers" [1], and the other by Otto Kekäläinen titled "How
  MariaDB packaging uses Salsa-CI to ensure smooth upgrades and avoid
  regressions" [2]; a BoF titled "Salsa and Salsa-CI BoF – how the two teams
  could collaborate and provide a perfect platform for Debian Developers" [3];
  and two Lightning talks by Santiago Ruano Rincón and Joaquin de Andres, on
  the second block [4].

* New tools for better use of the Salsa CI flow: we worked in two tools: the
  first one, tuco [5], aimed to help set up Salsa CI on your package
  automatically; the second, atomic-reprotest [6], a tool for helping with
  debugging on errors reported by reprotest.

* Arm64 gitlab runner implementation on Packet.net platform. Docker-machine-kvm
  is beeing deployed natively for better isolation and plarform flexibility.

* Active helping developers with the utilization of Salsa CI pipeline. At
  least 4 project were initialized.

Great DebConf, thanks to the orga team!

Joa
Salsa CI Team