Re: does libmyodbc was removed? ther's will no more mysql odbc packages?

Am 26.07.19 um 20:02 schrieb Andrey Rahmatullin:
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 01:26:52PM -0400, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
>> the https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libmyodbc show only
>> for sid and oldstable.. so what will happened.. users now must
>> compiled own mysql odbc?
> It's in sid, so no?
> Also, if you use https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libmyodbc instead of
> packages.debian.org, you can see the reasons why it's not in testing.

It should probably be RMed at this point, I don't think it will work at
all these days. I think even though it was still included in Stretch it
was segfaulting in most cases there.

mariadb-connector-odbc is waiting in NEW for quite a while, that should
be a sane replacement. I plan to add it to buster-backports (and maybe
stretch-backports-sloppy) as soon as it has been accepted and migrated
to testing.

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/mariadb-connector-odbc_3.1.1-1.html

Bernhard