Re: Please help me to create Debian package

> Hi, I am working on a project named Osdag. It is open-source software for the design of steel structures. I'm trying to create a Debian package for it and planning to add to Debian package repository. It would be a great help if someone could create a package for us or help us to create that. The stable code is available at https://static.fossee.in/osdag/installation-files/Osdag_ubuntu_installer_v2018.06.a.3839.tar.gz Our Github repo is https://github.com/osdag-admin Debian package will help us to reach out the number of users and help in further improvements from their feedback and suggestions. Please help me with this.
> Thank you.
Meow!

Hello. Please check this https://wiki.debian.org/Packaging  and this https://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#packaging-tutorial
It is not difficult at all. I think you can do it yourself.
--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ A dumb species has no way to open a tuna can.