Re: Why do we take so long to realise good ideas

Hi,

On 2019-05-29 08:38, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Use the $300,000 on our bank accounts?

I totally support the idea that we should find more valuable usage
of our fund. For example, if developers don't have enough time or
don't want to do something difficult, we could hire somebody else
to fix them.

For example, many years ago I proposed that we could hire some
web developers to rewrite our homepage, to make it more good-looking
(Generally I don't care about superficial stuff but our homepage
is really old enough. Look at Gentoo's homepage and compare it with
the ancient version.)