Re: Hurd-i386 and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} removal

On 5/26/19 1:22 PM, Bastian Blank wrote:
> [SN: Trimmed Cc list]
>
> Hi John

My name is Adrian. Thanks.

> On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 06:48:36AM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>
> Please stop shouting.  Please fix your MUA to produce readable mails.
> Thank you.

Please stop sending mails to users which are not affected by your discussion.

I'm sorry but after kindly asking two times not to use this address for
this discussion as you are reaching way too many unrelated lists, I think
it's a fair thing to spell that "please" in capital letters.

> Also -ports goes to all port specific mailing lists.

No, debian-ports goes to every architecture list which is really annoying
when you're on all these lists.

I got this email through the following mailing lists:

debian-arm, debian-alpha, debian-hppa, debian-ia64, debian-68k, debian-powerpc,
debian-sparc, debian-superh, debian-riscv. None of these are related to BSD
or Hurd yet the discussion was on these lists.

It's not related to Debian Ports and therefore not too much to ask to reduce
the noise on unrelated mailing lists. And I would also like to continue using
Thunderbird without having to mess with the configuration now.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz