Re: Do we want to Require or Recommend DH

Hi.
It looks like the discussion is simmering down.

My plan is to read over it all and come up with a consensus call
indicating areas where I believe we have consensus and what I think that
consensus is.

After I post that people will have an opportunity  to comment on whether
I've judged consensus correctly.

Then we'll go from there.

It's going to take me a few days to write up such a consensus call.  I'm
working on other things too, and reading a mailing list discussion like
this to judge consensus requires care.

--Sam