Re: Do we want to Require or Recommend DH

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 02:27:30PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
I think conversion to dh should only be done when doing hostile
hijacking of packages, salvaging packages, adopting packages,
orphaning packages or team/maintainer uploads and only if the person
doing the conversion builds the package twice (with and without dh),
inspects the resulting changes to the binary packages with diffoscope
and is confident that each change is appropriate.

Here you state your opinion but you haven't provided any rationale for
it.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland