Re: Preferred git branch structure when upstream moves from tarballs to git

On Tue, 2019-05-07 at 11:01 -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> That said, I think Ansgar has some really valid points.  I think that
> dgit (or git-dpm) are the hardest work flows to teach.

I think perhaps you meant `git-debrebase` rather than `dgit` throughout
the remainder of your mail, since comparing `dgit` and `git-dpm` is
(AFAIUI) a type error of sorts since they are not serving the same
purpose -- `dgit` replaces `dput` not your patch managment system so
comparing it to `git-dpm`, a patch management system, is somewhat
apples to oranges.

Ian.