Re: Handling Japanese new era "令和 (Reiwa)"

On 30/04/2019 15:09, Hideki Yamane wrote:
On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 14:52:37 +0100
Alastair McKinstry <alastair.mckinstry@sceal.ie> wrote:
Time to go file RC bugs.
   Are those FTBFS for unicode-data 12.0.0, too?

Yes.
  Ack, will file those to BTS later (wait for a while...)

  And maybe non-FTBFS packages are also necessary to be built against
  newer unicode-data via binNMU, but I'm not sure.

I have submitted binNMUs on all the non-RC bugs to rebuild against unicode-data 12.1.0~pre1-1

--
Alastair McKinstry, email: alastair@sceal.ie, matrix: @alastair:sceal.ie
Commander Vimes didn’t like the phrase “The innocent have nothing to fear,”