Re: Hurd-i386 and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} removal

On 15381 March 1977, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

> It would be nice to have a bit more than 2 weeks to do all of that.
Ok. How much? Is 6 or 8 weeks better? I don't think, given how long this
is on the table already, it doesn't make much difference if its 2 or 8.
Just something thats clear defined and not some random, non-clear
"sometime in the future" point.
The hurd-i386 architecture has been moved to to debian-ports yesterday.
I hope it shows the willingness to do that. Please give us at least 4
more weeks to do the remaining kfreebsd-*. That will provide some margin
to account for the non-infinite free time to work on that (especially in
the freeze period) and possibly to get more disk space for the
debian-ports machine.

Thats ok, end of May is a nice point to take.

Thanks for the work and the timeframe for the rest!

--
bye, Joerg