ITP: trex-pam -- Use gpg keys to login with an OTP.

Package: wnpp
Owner: Sharon Dvir <unapologtic@gmail.com>
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : trex-pam
  Version         : 0.1
  Upstream Author : Sharon Dvir <unapologtic@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/unaPoloGTIc/trex-pam
* License         : GPLv3 or later, or other with prior permission
  Programming Lang: C++
  Description     : Use gpg keys to login with an OTP.

A PAM module that enables PAM to authenticate a user using a GPG key-
pair.

The module will present a challenge to the user, encrypted using his
public key.
User is then required to use his private key to decrypt,
extract the correct response and present it to the authenticating app.

Usefulness:
the most basic usecase is to get an OTP to login to a machine
configured to trust your gpg key.
It can also be used to get rid of default passwords or sharing of
passwords in enterprise scenarios.
Multiple users may login each with an OTP, none with the private key as
long as the owner is willing to provide a response to the challenge.
(This is an advanced usage and is more suitable for commercial
entities.)

Maintainership:
I'm the upstream author, so I hope to not burden others with
maintainership.
I understand the suspicion of me disappearing,
I see packaging as the primary way of getting this module adopted.
People are not going to compile and install a PAM module manually.

(resending manually as I believe reportbug failed silently)