Re: [Idea] Debian User Repository? (Not simply mimicing AUR)

On Sun, Apr 07, 2019 at 10:13:58AM -0400, Peter Silva wrote:
>    fwiw,  our organization doesn't have any debian devs.  We have a few
>    packages that we develop and deploy
>    for our internal needs, and make available to the internet with public
>    repositories.  they are (perhaps not perfectly) debian compliant packages,
>    but we aren't blessed debian devs (and frankly cannot be bothered to
>    become them.)

There are many Debian developers who work as consultants specifically on
Debian-related work, either independently or as part of a company that
offers Debian-related services.

Since you have done most of the work, you could easily hire one of those
folks to help with a small number of hours worth of effort to take the
package through the process of getting it into Debian.

You can post to the debian-jobs list or check the Debian consultants
page on the main Debian website for candidates.

Regards,

-Roberto
--
Roberto C. Sánchez