Re: [Idea] Debian User Repository? (Not simply mimicing AUR)

Hi,

The problem is not "who is responsible for implementing this", but "is
this valuable enough to implement".

If a group of people think it worthwhile to do something, they will be
glad to work together on a common belief, spontaneously.  I as the
initiator of the idea would definitely take action if I got enough
positive feedbacks.