Re: Firefox Needs a Backport

Hi,

According to https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/ ,
current version of Firefox ESR in Debian archive is the most up-to-date one
(60.6.1). The next major version of Firefox ESR, Firefox 68 ESR, has not been
released yet and will only be available after July 9 2019. I'm sure Debian
will upgrade its Firefox ESR onto Firefox 68 ESR after it is officially
released by upstream.

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang

在 2019-04-04四的 10:33 -0700,Bug Report写道: