Removal of 'Valid-Until' tag in archived jessie-backports

Hi, I've noticed that previous release's backports have the 'Valid-Until' tag removed when they are moved to archive.debian.org but that seems to have not happened with 'jessie-backports' (which has a 'Valid-Until' that is well past expiration).
I fully understand that backports are not considered part of the lts support, but leaving them marked as forever expired seems a break from past practice.  Could the 'Valid-Until' field please be removed from the archived 'jesie-backports'?

Thanks!