Re: Removal of Wheezy and Jessie (except LTS) from mirrors

Joerg Jaspert dixit:

> as Wheezy and Jessie have been integrated into the archive.debian.org
> structure recently, we are now removing all of Wheezy and all non-LTS

Which sources.list changes are necessary?

My starting point is this:

deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian wheezy main
deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian-security wheezy/updates main
deb http://security.eu.debian.org/debian-security wheezy/updates main
deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian wheezy-updates main
deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian wheezy-backports main

I get that the third line can be dropped and replace httpredir
with archive, however, that gives me…

deb http://archive.debian.org/debian wheezy main
deb http://archive.debian.org/debian-security wheezy/updates main
deb http://archive.debian.org/debian wheezy-updates main
deb http://archive.debian.org/debian wheezy-backports main

… out of which the second and third line don’t work.

Looking manually, http://archive.debian.org/debian-security/dists/
misses anything past lenny, http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/
similarily does not have any updates.

Were the wheezy/updates and wheezy-updates merged into just wheezy
as last step before archiving, so that those two lines can just be
dropped?

Thanks,
//mirabilos

PS: please keep me Cc’d in responses