Looking for a co-mentor for a GSoC project

Hello folks,

Google Summer of Code is soon to begin and Debian has applied to be a part of it. I'm Shashank and a GSoC 2018 student[0] under Debian. I worked on the project New Contributor Wizard[1] and I'm willing to take this project forward by inviting contributors for GSoC 2019[2] as well. The project is built using Python3 and Kivy. Due to the Debian GSoC 2019 rules[3] which allow only Debian Developer to be a mentor I'm looking for a DD to mentor New Contributor Wizard. Please reach out if you are interested.

Thank you.

[0] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5056989357408256
[1] https://blog.shanky.xyz/gsoc-2018-final-report.html#gsoc-2018-final-report
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2019/Projects#SummerOfCode2019.2FProjects.2FNewContributorWizard.New_Contributor_Wizard