ITP: xoreos-tools -- collection of tools around BioWare's Aurora engine games

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Eike <eike@debian.org>

* Package name    : xoreos-tools
  Version         : 0.0.5
  Upstream Author : Sven Hesse <drmccoy@drmccoy.de>
* URL             : https://xoreos.org
* License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C++
  Description     : collection of tools around BioWare's Aurora engine games

 A collection of tools to help with the reverse-engineering of BioWare's
 Aurora engine games.
 .
 xoreos-tools is part of the xoreos project (which is not yet part of Debian).

I intend to sponsor uploads of the original developer Sven Hesse,
who already maintains a Debian package for this.

xoreos-tools is a collection of tools for data used in BioWare's
classic RPGs. The main project, xoreos, is not yet ready for
inclusion in Debian. The tools still may be useful for development
and modding.

I'm unsure about the section this should go in. While it is
all free software, in the greater scheme of things the tools
only make sense when used with BioWare's non-free data.
So we might put it into contrib.

The section itself is also not clear to me. It's all about games,
lintian tells me though that packages in the section games must
provide binaries under /usr/games/...