Could somebody look at quic and see if there is some implementation worth packaging ?

Hi all,

I was reading https://blog.cloudflare.com/http-3-from-root-to-tip/ and
it seems to be interesting solution to a problem esp. to people
traveling. While there are some implementations already done
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/wiki/Implementations I wasn't
able to find any in Debian (running Debian testing here.)  with some
bits from sid and experimental and an updated index.

I used '$ aptitude search quic'  and while I got many false-positives
but nothing which helps me.

In wnpp, I found only #841848 and saw that the code is unmaintained.

The only working repo. from Google is
https://quiche.googlesource.com/quiche/ although I guess most
Debianities would be interested in the IETF foss implementations.

If somebody is interesting in packaging one, feel free to ping me to
help with testing :)

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल