Re: You are not seriously considering dropping the support of sysVinit?!

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 10:19:31AM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
So dropping sysvinit support will make you go away?  That sounds like a
positive effect to me, but for some reason you seem to try and use it as
a threat?

Please don't feed the trolls. I enjoy mail from you, and it's a shame
when stuff leaks through my killfile via quotes in your (or other
people's) mails.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland