Re:Missing: Mobile Debian-Solution referring to Smartphone Operating Systems (Alternative to Google/Android OS)

at first, you need a good ui and a set of base-apps. as i know, we don't have them yet.

在 Andreas Jakowidis <ajakow@emailn.de>,2018年8月15日 下午5:59写道:

Dear Developers of Debian Operating-Systems and Debian-Software.

Because of a long experience in developing Debian-Software since the year 1995 it would be
important/necessary for everyone if you could offer Debian also as a mobile solution
for smartphone hardware in near future.

As an alternative mobile operating system to Google OS (Android).

The clear and well-ordered surface of Debian would be an alternative to some commercial
OS.

So that everyone get the choice to substitute Google OS with a Debian Mobile OS.

An own developed debian-based mobile-hardware is a further option.

But I would prefer a flexible usability (substitution of preinstalled Google-Android-OS)

Greetings,
Andreas Jakowidis

Versendet mit Emailn.de - Freemail

* Unbegrenzt Speicherplatz