Re: Concerns to software freedom when packaging deep-learning based appications.

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 04:20:05PM +0200, Georges Khaznadar wrote:
> 4- if no commercial machine exists at a "fair price", to train the
>    neural network in a reasonable amount of time, the publisher of Y
>    must lend a machine to fulfill the GPL requirements.

I don't think so. Otherwise, noone would publish anything at
opencores.org or similar, or else someone might sue them for a
lithography machine. And certainly, there would not be any OpenSparc T1
layouts from Oracle.

Just my late 0.02 cents,
Toni