Re: uploaded but not processed

On Sun, May 06, 2018 at 10:33:31PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 15029 March 1977, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > The upload will stay in the queue forever until either the key becomes
> > trusted again and so it can be processed (e.g. you push an update the
> > the keyring maintainers push it to the live keyring) or an ftp-master
> > manually moves it out of the way.
>
> Moved them out of the queue.

Hi,

I have done the same mistake of letting my keys expire before sending
the update to Debian.  Meanwhile I have non urgent uploads, at and
librep in the NEW queue.  So they can wait until next keyring update
or is best to request that a ftp master to move them out of the way?

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

Todos nós procuramos o sucesso, mas ninguém sabe como ele é

--Robert Redford