Re: Should the weboob package stay in Debian?

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 22:03:53 +0900, Marc Dequ?nes (duck) writes:
>It has been brought to my attention that this package, its name and the
>name of the binaries and further content was deemed offensive.

'deemed' by whoever...right, that's very authoritative and i'm
highly impressed. not.

i'm for it to stay. offensive is good.

this universe needs more people with a bit of spine instead
of all this politically correctness nonsense.

regards
az

--
Alexander Zangerl + GPG Key 2FCCF66BB963BD5F + http://snafu.priv.at/
"If you want sympathy, look in the dictionary; it's between sex and