Re: workarounds for Planet bugs?

On 10/07/18 12:09, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 08:36:35PM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>> Yes, I don't think they are all the same problem.
>>
>> For Anisa, Jona and Kristi they are all using Wordpress and it is polled
>> successfully by the version of planet-venus[1] in stretch and by other
>> Planet sites so I didn't want to bother them to try changing their whole
>> blog unless there is a known workaround for the issue that they can
>> enable without too much effort.
>
> Perhaps you can get access to Planet Debian's run logs to see what
> error reporting those blogs trigger, if any.

Yes, I did that, the planet admins have a wiki about[1] it and I looked
there before posting.  The wiki suggests filing a bug against the
package planet-venus but the service is not running the package and the
bug doesn't exist in the latest package anyway, Planet is running an old
version from 2011.

I was hoping somebody else using Wordpress may remember what options
they selected in their Wordpress settings to make it work

This is what appears in the log for the last poll:

$ cat /srv/planet.debian.org/log/planet.log.0 | egrep 'kuci|progri|azizaj'
INFO:planet.runner:Fetching https://anisakuci.com/feed/ via 6
INFO:planet.runner:Fetching https://blog.azizaj.com/tag/debian/feed/ via 9
INFO:planet.runner:Fetching https://kristiprogri.com/feed/ via 14
ERROR:planet.runner:Error 500 while updating feed
https://anisakuci.com/feed/
  (HTTPS not supported)
INFO:planet.runner:Feed https://blog.azizaj.com/tag/debian/feed/ unchanged
INFO:planet.runner:Feed https://kristiprogri.com/feed/ unchanged
DEBUG:planet.runner:missing self link for
https://blog.azizaj.com/tag/debian/feed/
DEBUG:planet.runner:missing html link for
https://blog.azizaj.com/tag/debian/feed/
DEBUG:planet.runner:missing self link for https://kristiprogri.com/feed/
DEBUG:planet.runner:missing html link for https://kristiprogri.com/feed/

Regards,