Re: A message from CMake upstream: announcing dh-cmake

El jueves, 5 de julio de 2018 12:11:36 -03 Kyle Edwards escribió:
> So, to clarify: we've changed VTK to use GNUInstallDirs, which *itself*
> sets the proper directories for Debian, as I will explain below.
>
> On Thu, 2018-07-05 at 15:38 +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> > debhelper's Debian::Debhelper::BuildSystem::cmake already passes
> > -DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR=lib/$DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH (among other options)
> > to packages built using cmake, although for some reason it only does
> > this when cross-compiling (this seems sufficiently odd that I've
> > reported it as a bug).
>
> The CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR variable comes from the GNUInstallDirs module,
> which already sets it to lib/$DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH if it detects a Debian
> installation and if CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX is set to /usr. Though, as you
> have pointed out, CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR can be overridden if so desired.

Right, CMake is already doing the right thing while packaging. The exception
was cross compiling, which was fixed not so long ago.

--
Sólo porque un mensaje pueda no ser recibido no implica que no
valga la pena enviarlo.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/