Re: why hasn't the debian transition freeze been announced or shared in debin testing info. or bits.debian.org ?

El 26 de abril de 2018 2:20:27 CEST, Luke Faraone <lfaraone@debian.org> escribió:
>On 26 April 2018 at 00:16, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I had read
>https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/04/msg00006.html
>> so knew when the transition freeze is going to happen. For a blog
>> post/technical article I wanted to share about the transition freeze
>> and went to https://www.debian.org/releases/testing/ as well as
>> https://bits.debian.org/ but neither seems to have that info.
>>
>> Shouldn't be the milestone including perhaps info. on tentative alpha
>> releases be put somewhere or are the dates subject to change ?
>>
>> If the dates are locked down, it would be nicer to be able to
>> share/link to an official page on debian website rather than just an
>> e-mail.
>
>Messages to debian-devel-announce@ by DPL delegates within the scope
>of their responsibilities are official. This is explicitly called out
>in /releases/testing:
>
>|> In addition, general status reports are posted by the release
>manager to the debian-devel-announce mailing list.

We also have microblogged about it (micronews.debian.org) and it will be mentioned in the next Debian Project News issue (and thus, mailed and published in the website under /News).

BTW, the DPN is open for editions, contributions welcome (and needed).

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona