Re: multiple ITPs - mbrola voices

Hi Samuel,

> There is currently some momentum to make espeak-ng able to use mbrola
> voices.  I am thus uploading them to Debian. Here is the list of ITPs:

[snip 30 ITPs]

First, thanks for packaging this :)

Secondly, am sorry for not seeing this until these hit NEW. For 100%
clarity, I've put them "on hold" there for the time being.

Anyway, did you consider using dpkg's support for multiple source
tarballs? This would prevent the slight pollution of the package
namespace especially as — as you concede — they all "have the same
structure".

(For an example of this in practice, please see the src:firefox
language packs.)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.