Re: About the MBF on now-failing alioth list addresses (was: Completed: lists.alioth.debian.org migration)

Hi Joël,

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 08:02:33PM +0200, Joël Krähemann wrote:

> I just replaced the alioth mail address of gsequencer repository.

Thanks for the quick response.

> What about an old debian changelog entry?
>
>  -- Joël Krähemann <jkraehemann-guest@users.alioth.debian.org>  Wed,
> 01 Feb 2017 11:14:14 +0100

These changelog entries do not make it into apt cache, UDD and the tools
that are consuming these data.  If you adapt d/control and the recent
changelog entry fits the ID you gave in d/control that's fine.

BTW, I guess that lots of old changelog entries are containing invalid
e-mail addresses (including my first packages) - so there is no point in
change the past.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--