Re: Comma in Maintainer field (Was: problems in gjots2 and Debian)

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 06:58:00AM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> > udd=# select distinct maintainer from packages where maintainer like '%,%' order by maintainer;
> >                                                   maintainer
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >  "Adam C. Powell, IV" <hazelsct@debian.org>
>
> #547460 (and its blockers #401452 and #509935) might interesting to read
> if you have not already.

I did not read it already but I fixed it[1].

Thanks for your pointer and feel free to be less patient with issues
like this by making some noise on the maintainers list.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-science-maintainers/2018-April/060328.html

--