Re: Completed: lists.alioth.debian.org migration

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 08:42:22 PM Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 10:39:22PM +0200, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> > Also, @lists.alioth.debian.org addresses that were *not* migrated now
> > result in bounces as expected. Are there already plans for a MBF
> > severity RC against all packages with a now-failing maintainer address?
> > This might become rather messy, I've counted some 1450 packages.
>
> please file bugs, so that autoremovals can kick in. Thanks.

I've been watching my FTP team mailbox for new uploads with dead addresses due
to alioth lists going away.  Yesterday and today it was 5 RC bugs and one
package rejected from New.

Please, check you've got a working maintainer address before doing a new
upload.  You'll end up waiting a long time for the Accepted mail if you don't.

Scott K