Re: Lucas Kanashiro and Athos Ribeiro fixed my package and i didnt like it

Dear Lucas,

(it was really nice to meet you in Curitiba and I'm looking forward to
meet you again in the next weeks in Sao Paulo!)

Please relay my condolences to Athos, I wish this wouldnt have
demotivated him, though I'd totally understand if he spents his time on
more fun things to do in future.

I really don't get the fuzz about your upload. As I see it, you fixed 4
problems and made 2 (easily fixable) mistakes, which could have been
fixed easily if pointed out nicely, eg. via a bug. And the upload was
definitly justified (even if done badly), as we have 0-day NMUs for RC
bugs. (I'm not gonna count Rolfs mistakes here, nor his good work.)

So, tl;dr;: all the best to you two!

and should I ever again reply to this thread on debian-devel, I will hit
myself with a hammer on the head. so sad.

--
cheers,
	Holger