Re: Lucas Kanashiro and Athos Ribeiro hijack my package

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 08:28:08AM +0800, Rolf Leggewie wrote:
They might want to argue that gjots2 was poorly maintained and hasn't
seen an upload to unstable for years.  That still would not give them
reason to do what they did.  In fact, I have always taken my
responsibilities seriously.  There are good reasons there was no
upload.  If they had bothered to check the upstream bug tracker or the
upstream branch at
https://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/gjots2.git they would
have surely realized I followed upstream closely.  It was simply that I
was never satisfied with any of the upstream releases.  I have been in
contact with upstream about this via bug tracker and e-mail (many of
which bounced, so progress has been slow).  Even the latest upstream
release 3.0.2 does not work for me and thus I would not upload it to
unstable.  Agreed, gjots2 is not in good shape but it's not because of a
lack of effort from the Debian Maintainer.

They didn't upload a new upstream version, so I don't understand what your point is here.
Lucas and Atheros hijacked my package and then failed to clean up after
the mess they made despite being asked to do so.

What is "the mess"?

Mike Stone