Re: MBF proposal: python modules that fail to import

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 09:38:27PM +0200, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> > Christoph Biedl <debian.axhn@manchmal.in-ulm.de>
> >    file
>
> The src:file package doesn't ship python{,3}-magic any longer, the
> change was two months ago. Mind to check how file got on this list?

I used "apt-cache showsrc python-magic" to get the source package and
Testsuite header. It seems that this is not the best approximation as it
includes non-recent versions. The list thus needs to be treated as an
overapproximation. I don't have a good idea how to fix that part atm.

Helmut