Re: Urging for solution to the slow NEW queue process

Dear Andreas,

> I have learned that e-mails to ftp-master work way worse than IRC
> via #debian-ftp.
[…]
> I personally admit that getting no response to e-mails is more draining
> on the patience than waiting for getting a package acceptet.

Perhaps so, but it doesn't quite help when your emails are regularly
bouncing (which they have been doing so for the past few days)
when combined with you not maintaining a persistent connection to
IRC so I cannot respond to your subsequent "drive-by" queries there
either. ;-)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.