Re: Urging for solution to the slow NEW queue process

Dear Lumin,

you didnt mention which package of yours is stuck in NEW, could you
please elaborate? Else this seems like a rant out of the blue, without
much checking of facts, like Phil (Hands) thankfully provided.

I also share wookey's observation that NEW is being processed more
quickly than ever currently (and actually since quite some time now.
Which reminds me of the situation that some people *still* think Debian
releases are unpredictable and infreqently while in reality for the last
14 years we've released every 22 months or so, with a variation of 2
months.)

So, many thanks to the FTP team from me too.

--
cheers,
	Holger