Re: Urging for solution to the slow NEW queue process

>Looking at the oldest item in the queue (node-mimelib, 7 months), I see
>that the upstream README[1] was changed on Mar 11th to read:
>
>  NB! This project is deprecated
>
>All users of this project are urged to find an alternative as it is not
>maintained anymore.
>
>Obviously, this is nothing to do with whatever caused it to become
>stuck
>in NEW,
Given that the ITP itself says "This is a deprecated lib. Please read README.Debian to find a new lib for you.", I suspect it does have something to do with it.

Lumin, as you've already asked the FTP team how to volunteer, why not go through the ITP bugs for the stuck packages and see if there are obvious questions to ask?

BR,
Steve