Re: Future of the Tryton suite in Debian

Hello,

It seems to be a problem to persuade the upstream develover how
important it is to publish in Linux repositories.

I discussed very often with them about this topic.

I tried to elaborate their benefits of a release in the Linux
distributions. Many of them only see their own application and don't
want to look to the interaction among different applications.

Kind regards

Mechtilde