Re: Emacs and debian/changelog from git repos

On 2018-04-03 09:58 -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> When working in a source directory named foo-1.2.3/, and then hitting C-c v in
> debian/changelog, the mode smartly figures out the version number and creates
> and appropriate new entry 1.2.3-1.

Hmm. When I use emacs to edit a changelog it always indents the
bullet-list by a whole tab, not two spaces and I have to put it
back. It's very annoying. So there is a mode I can use which will
presumably stop this annoying behviour? where does it come from/what
is it called?

Wookey
http://wookware.org/