Re: Suddenly U2F doesn't work on sid

* Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp> [2018-02-18 10:08:39 +0900]:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 13:10:50 -0500
> Robert Edmonds <edmonds@debian.org> wrote:
> > I ran into the same problem. It looks like it was due to #889665 being
> > fixed and not having the libu2f-udev package installed.
>
>  This fixes the problem, thanks Robert!
>

> On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 19:32:09 +0100
> Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> wrote:
> > And chromium does not recommends that at all.
>
>  Really? What's wrong with it, I'm curious.
>  And hope Firefox also supports U2F in the future.

Hi,

Recent versions of Firefox (Firefox Quantum, i.e. 57+) support u2f if
you turn the right knob on in about:config. More details:
https://www.yubico.com/2017/11/how-to-navigate-fido-u2f-in-firefox-quantum/

IME it works fine at least on salsa.d.o and on GitHub.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #176:
vapors from evaporating sticky-note adhesives