Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 7:01 AM, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
> I agree. I have plans to create email addresses like
> team+<team-slug>@tracker.debian.org that could be used for this purpose.
> The package tracker would automatically add those packages to the
> respective team.
>
> We could then expand the use of this email address also for discussion
> between team members.

If it looks like an email address, I think people will expect to be
able to email it without having to join a team first. Or at least I
think people would expect a reject message explaining what to do for
the email to be delivered. (Maybe that's what you meant, but it wasn't
clear to me.)

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha