Re: Rebuilding reverse-deps in salsa pipeline?

Hi,

Quoting Pirate Praveen (2018-12-15 07:17:14)
> On 12/15/18 4:11 AM, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> > I'm wondering if somebody implemented a salsa pipeline to rebuild the
> > reverse-deps of a library?
> >
> > Is there some example/docker image to build on?
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/meta/blob/master/build-and-upload
> does this, may be you can just include this in a docker image.

to find reverse build dependencies you should use a tool like build-rdeps
instead of trying to grep the Build-Depends field.

Just mentioning this because even though the limitations of that approach might
be okay for the ruby team, others should know about it if they also end up
using that script.

Thanks!

cheers, josch